Effective on April 1, 2012
This privacy statement relates how Real English Now gathers and uses the information our visitors provide on our Web site: realenglishnow.com. It explains the choices available to a user regarding our use of your information and how you can access your information so as to update it.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Below is a list of the personal information we collect from our visitors, depending on their interaction with us:
- Your contact information (For ex: name, email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Your billing information (For ex: credit card number, and billing address)
- Your unique ID’s (For ex: user name, password and account number)
Like most Web sites, we also collect information related to your computer like your IP address, browser type, and operating system, among other data.
Why we collect this information:
- To process your order
- To send information regarding a product you have expressed interest in
- To send product updates
- To respond to customer service requests
- To send marketing materials for related products
How to Opt Out
A visitor can choose to stop receiving our emails simply by following the instructions labeled “unsubscribe” which is included in every non-personalized email. Or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We only share visitor information with third parties as described below:
We may provide your information to any company which provides services directly related to fullfilling your order, or maintaining your customer support. Such companies may only use your information to provide these services to us.
We also may disclose your information
- as required by law. For example, to comply with a subpoena.
- when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or someone’s safety, to investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Real English Now is involved in any type of acquisition or merger, you will be notified via email. We will also place an obvious notice on our site regarding any such change in ownership. In the event of such a merger or acquisition, any choices you may have regarding personal information will be explained to you.
- to any other third party, provided you have given your express consent.
GoogleCheckout, PayPal, etc
We or a 3rd party (which we contract) may use technologies like cookies, beacons, or scripts to collect information about how visitors interact with our Web site. We use this information to optimize our site, improve our marketing, and provide content that is of interest to you.
As a site that collects and stores personal information from our visitors, we follow industry standards to protect such data, both during transmission and and after receiving it. Unfortunately, no form of protection is 100% secure and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of collected data. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at email@example.com
We retain all information for as long as an account is active, or — additionally — as needed to provide you services. If you would like to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will, however, still retain your information to comply with any legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure its accuracy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage our visitors to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org